Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Introduction

I have never been much of a writer so this will be a trial blog for me, but I hope to expand my writing skills as well as photography skills (or current lack thereof). I am however, a munchkin because I am of petite stature and I do so love to munch, or pretty much anything that has to do with food. If this takes, well I suppose we shall see where it goes! :) Any comments and/or critiques are much appreciated!

To begin, I'm spending my last month in Irvine, before my family moves to Klamath Falls, Or. and then at the end of summer, I will be spending a couple weeks in Japan and Taiwan before going back to school in Seattle. Elmomonster has so inspired me with his own blog, that I have decided to create a blog to record all the fun eatings as I dance from place to place over the next few months. I am also including discussion on any new food related skills I pick up: ranging from basic Taiwanese family style cooking, which my mother will be teaching me, to barista-ing. I might also include experimentation with various baking and dessert-making techniques. Stay tuned for the life and eats of a student foodie! If anyone is interested in shared posting on this blog, shoot me an email and we'll make it happen.

cheers all,
Dancing Munchkin

No comments: